Saturday 18 February 2012

Doing Awesome

Potty training is going great. After my last post T decided all toilets were ok...even the dreaded daycare one where she fell in! She lets me know if she has to pee whenever we are out and we've had no accidents while out and about. I bring her Diego ring with me wherever we go...not sure when she will good to go on just the toilet seat. Every once in a while at home (maybe once every 3-4 days) she has an accident...just too busy playing but its no big deal. The last time she peed in pants she exclaimed loudly "Oh...Tegan!" I havent tested her on any long drives...not sure if she will remember in the car to let us know she has to pee. So now we are down to a pull-up during nap time and a diaper for bed. It's great! I think she's done really well for her age.

No comments:

Post a Comment